lundi 31 août 2015

NpmInstallDir parameter not found with MSBuild of Apache Cordova project

I'm using VS2015 to build an Apache Cordova project. This builds fine using the editor itself, however when I run the build using MSBuild:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\12.0\Bin\MSBuild.exe" /p:Configuration=Release MySolution.sln"

I encounter the following error:

(InstallMDA target) -> C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\v14.0\ApacheCordovaTools\vs-mda-targets\Microsoft.MDA.FileMirroring.targets(287,5): error MSB4044: The "RunMdaInstall" task was not given a value for the required parameter "NpmInstallDir".

Opening the Microsoft.MDA.FileMirrorring.targets file, I see the reference to NpmInstallDir. How is this supposed to get set during an MSBuild? (Needless to say, running echo %NpmInstallDir% on my commandline does not return a path, so I don't have this set.)

Doing a search for NpmInstallDir in the directory where my Visual Studio lives, I see that it is retrieved through some arguments. Do I need to pass in a specific argument to MSBuild to locate NpmInstallDir?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire