lundi 31 août 2015

Git issues with shared folders in Vagrant

I have never seen this issue before while using Vagrant, so I'm hoping this makes sense to someone. I have a folder that contains a git repository, that is being synced with a Vagrant machine running CentOS 6.5, and seeing some inconsistencies with Git.

On my host machine (Mac OSX) if I run git status I get the following:

 ~/Folder/repo$ git status
 On branch master
 Your branch is up-to-date with 'origin/master'.
 nothing to commit, working directory clean

But if I run the same command within my vagrant box, I get the following:

vagrant@localhost ~/repo$ git status                                                                                                                 master
# On branch master
# Changed but not updated:
#   (use "git add <file>..." to update what will be committed)
#   (use "git checkout -- <file>..." to discard changes in working directory)
#
#   modified:   .codeclimate.yml
#   modified:   .gitattributes
#   modified:   .gitignore
#   modified:   CONTRIBUTING.md
#   modified:   app/commands/.gitkeep
#   modified:   app/commands/CreateModule.php
#   modified:   app/commands/FbAdRevenue.php
....

And the list goes on, basically git locally seems to think that every single file has been modified and not committed which is not true. Any idea why this would be the case and how to fix it?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire