vendredi 8 mai 2015

SQL 2012 locating duplicate column entries in a table

Hello I am using SQL 2012 and trying to identify rows where the SourceDataID column has two unique entries in the PartyCode column and having difficulties

SELECT PartyCode, SourceDataID, count (*) as CNT
FROM CustomerOrderLocation (nolock) 
GROUP BY PartyCode, SourceDataID
HAVING (Count(PartyCode)>1)
ORDER BY PartyCode

Results are returning as such:

W3333 948_O 31 (party code/sourcedataid/CNT)

This is showing me the total entries where the Partycode and the SourceDataID are listed together in the table; However I need it to show a count of any instances where W333 lists 948_O as the SourceDataID more than once.

I'm not having luck structuring the query to pull the results I am looking to get.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire